Lake Oswego Psychiatric Associates
Real Hope, Real Help for Adults, Adolescents, and Children
Lake Oswego Psychiatric Associates provides compassionate care for adults and adolescents. Specializing in psychotherapy and medication management. Dr Allen Stark, MD, and Dr. Carol Stark, MD, provide real hope, real help for individuals struggling with mental disorders and life difficulties.
Lake Oswego Psychiatric Associates Has Moved!
We are now at our new location in Kruse Way Place!
Building 2, Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Accessible and convenient:
- Morning, lunch-hour, and evening hours
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express accepted
- Confidential payment options
- Ample free parking
- Conveniently located
- Confidentiality ensured
Current patients, please fill out the following health report no more than 24 hours before your next appointment time and bring it in to your appointment with you. This will help us keep your session focused on your current concerns. Thank you!
New Patients please do not use this form, use forms & questionnaire located on the New Patients page.
- Pre-Appointment Report for Adults
- Pre-Appointment Report for Children and Adolescents (to be filled out by their parent[s])
- Wait in your car until a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time before proceeding to the building's front door.
- There are two front doors to the building: the main entry on the first floor, and the main entry in the back of the building, which opens onto the second floor (the building is built into a hill). We recommend waiting outside the second floor door; not only will you have less far to walk (and no stairs or elevator to deal with), but there is an "airlock" between two doors where you can wait out of the weather! However, the doctor will check the first floor door as well, if they don't see anyone waiting at the second floor door.
- Your doctor will come let you into the building personally. They make every effort to be on time for evening appointments, knowing that you will be waiting! Please be waiting at the door at your scheduled appointment start time.
- If you have been waiting more than five minutes past your scheduled time, use your cell phone to call the office. Press 2 (Dr. Carol) or 3 (Dr. Allen) to be transferred to your doctor's voicemail box. Then press 0 to be transferred to their "urgent" voicemail. This will send them a page so that they know to pick up the phone.
After Hours Appointments
Patients arriving after 5:00 PM: our building does not have an intercom. The doors to the building are locked around 6:00 PM by building management. Please follow this procedure for entering the building after the doors have been locked.