Lake Oswego Psychiatric Associates
Real Hope, Real Help for Adults, Adolescents, and Children
Lake Oswego Psychiatric Associates provides compassionate care for adults and adolescents. Specializing in psychotherapy and medication management. Dr Allen Stark, MD, and Dr. Carol Stark, MD, provide real hope, real help for individuals struggling with mental disorders and life difficulties.
Lake Oswego Psychiatric Associates Has Moved!
We are now at our new location in Kruse Way Place!
Building 2, Suite 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Accessible and convenient:
- Morning, lunch-hour, and evening hours
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express accepted
- Confidential payment options
- Ample free parking
- Conveniently located
- Confidentiality ensured
Current patients, please fill out the following health report no more than 24 hours before your next appointment time and bring it in to your appointment with you. This will help us keep your session focused on your current concerns. Thank you!
New Patients please do not use this form, use forms & questionnaire located on the New Patients page.
- Pre-Appointment Report for Adults
- Pre-Appointment Report for Children and Adolescents (to be filled out by their parent[s])